Aggghhh!!! Upon leaping into my blogging adventures four short months ago, I never dreamed this little hobby of mine would have taken off as much as it has so far. I am so grateful for all of my readers, my social media followers and everyone in between. I try, oh I try, to respond to everyone’s questions and comments but to be quite honest, it’s hard. REAL hard. You see, I work 9a-5p Monday through Thursday at our kitchen/bath company, APF, Inc., and then blogging, DIYing, social media posts and all of that jazz falls on lunch breaks, evenings and weekends.
For the last month or so, I have been wanting to do an online Q& A with you wonderful, virtual friends of mine. So, this THURSDAY, March 19th is THE DAY! At 8pm EST, I will be logging onto the back-end of my blog to type as fast as my fingers will go to answer ALL of your burning questions.
Details on My Virtual Interior Design Q & A…
1. On Thursday, March 19th re-visit this post and comment below with your question.
2. I will “approve”/post each question and answer them as I go.
3. I will answer everything in order until 10pm EST.
4. Please keep questions design related and not too personal.
5. I will be answering anything and everything that can be done somewhat quickly.
(i.e. I cannot design an entire room during this chat but I can suggest paint colors, suggest shopping sites, etc.)
6. Feel free to join just to read the Q & A!
I look forward to chatting with you soon!
XOXO, Brittany Hayes