Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Just popping in to share a random assortment of everything I am LOVE-ing these days. Everything from home decor to drinks to makeup and books… I am telling you the Top 10 things I cannot live without!
But first, let’s chat OHW updates… First, thank you all sooo much for all of the amazingly sweet comments on social media and my blog about my complete restoration reveal on Monday. It took me forever and a day to compile everything with all of the details but I know it will be great resource for you guys when you have questions. So what’s new??? Mark can attest that I have been hot and heavy with some design work around the house. Yep, I get THAT crazy passionate about some wallpaper and paint colors ;-). First on my list was completing our dining room which I shared an update on last week but THEN I decided to have some painting done in our living and dining rooms so that put a slight halt on that progress. My design brain is rather spastic sometimes. Thank God Mark doesn’t mind always living inside of my canvas. Hehe. SO that put the focus on Winter’s room which was up next anyways. I shared a sneak peek of that progress on social media last night…
Okay so let’s chat now about what I LOOOOOVE these days…
- Kombucha– Have you discovered this amazingness yet??? It has totally cured my soda cravings and also has a million health benefits too! Mark and I both are totally hooked. This is my favorite brand and flavor… You can purchase it at most grocery stores in the health food section or RIGHT HERE.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness– This is truly magic in a bottle. Like when I run out, I freak. I swear I have tried every single concealer on the market for my dark eye circles as well as redness on my chin and this makes it all disappear! You can thank me later 😉 It can be purchased RIGHT HERE.
- Yosi Samra Flats– Yes, I am talking about these flats AGAIN… I have been wearing these rose gold flats every single day and I am not even exaggerating. They are stretchy, foldable and CRAZY cozy flats that will make you instantly obsessed. They can be purchased HERE or HERE.
- Daring Greatly– This is my current bible study/book club read and it’s SOOOO good. A close group of girlfriends and I have been reading it and then getting together to chat about the book every week. It has jumpstarted so many amazing conversations about what it means to be vulnerable and how daring to be vulnerable can truly change your life. Definitely a MUST READ! It can be purchased RIGHT HERE.
- Paige Jeans– I definitely yap about these a ton on my Facebook page but they really are more fabulous than any other jean brand BY A MILE!!! They do not grow or fall down or shrink or stretch out too much. Too much amazingness to even list! I have four pairs now and they have pretty much become my weekday uniform 😉 They can be purchased RIGHT HERE.
- This Is Us– Have y’all been watching?!? Mark and I are OBSESSED. We started a little late but binge watched and got caught up last week. Then of course we watched the season finale last night. Y’all… this show gives me every feeling emotionally possible. And I love it. If you haven’t jumped on the train yet, you have to. I do have to say that we were a bit disappointed with the season finale. Something that we all thought would happen didn’t so there are still soooo many questions. Right?!? Ugh, until next season… And if you haven’t watched it you can binge watch the entire first season right HERE.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick– The name says it all. It does not come off. Almost ever. This is the only lipstick I buy now and just top it off with gloss. It’s AHHH-mazing!!! Oh and it comes in 35 COLORS!!! It can be purchased RIGHT HERE.
- Palmetto Cheese– Oh this stuff is BAD NEWS. In a good way. I made the mistake of buying it a couple of months ago and every single person in our house is hooked. We eat it on sandwiches or with crackers and it is insanely good. It can be purchased at your local grocery store.
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder – I never knew I even needed this and now I cannot do my makeup without it! My sister kept telling me about it and I was like yeah sure whatever. And then I tried hers one day and marched right over to my laptop and ordered some. It brightens, smoothes and sets your foundation like magic. It can be purchased RIGHT HERE.
- Hygge & West– Since y’all are always asking me about wallpaper, I had to throw this on the list. Well maybe that and the fact that we literally just had 15 rolls of their paper installed in our house! They always have the best patterns and color and fabulous customer service. You will even recognize quite a few from our previous home as well! All of their paper can be seen and purchased RIGHT HERE.
Shop This Post:
Pop back by later this week to see some updates to our master bathroom!!! Love you guys!
XOXO, Brittany Hayes
Thank you for all the product tips. I wish more people would do this. You are right about the pimento cheese. We buy it at Sams and it is awesome! Your home is beautiful!!!
You should make your own kombucha! I save a ton of money and it doesn’t take anymore time than making sweet tea. See if you can find someone to give you a SCOBY. I add all kinds of different fruits to my bottles for the second ferment. Rose, hibiscus and lavender too!
Trina Garvin says
Thank you for all these great sources! I’ll have to search for the palmetto cheese. I have a half bath I’ve been considering doing wall paper. I feel like you can go pretty bold in a smaller space. Has wallpaper come along way these days? I haven’t hopped on the kambucha train either.. wil have to try!! Your home is truly stunning!! What was your business on shark tank?