Post contains affiliate links (read my full disclosure).
Happy Tuesday! Can you even believe it is almost May?!? Seriously I am a bit of a freaking out mess these days. Mark and I sat down last night to make a to-do and goal list for these last five weeks before we leave for “Our Summer Away” and I swear I started having heart palpitations. We currently have three renovation projects underway, we are finishing up and stocking two vacation rental properties, we are running three businesses and my blog, we have one huge thing that is top secret right now that is sucking up a lot of our time and thoughts AND did I mention that we have two kids, a house and a dog to look after as well? Never ever let me fool you into thinking it is all easy. We just make a lot of lists and drink a lot of coffee. And wine. Lots of wine ;-).
Today I am sharing the make-up tutorial that I have been promising you guys since last Summer! I did a make-up post last Summer simply listing out my process and products but today I have complied videos from an Instagram Story tutorial I posted last week to finally give you a full video tutorial. You can shop all of these products below and I also detail out the colors I use in that section as well! Thanks for watching! Oh and I will be back later this week to share the progress of our garage apartment project!
My Make-Up Routine…
- First, I apply THIS EYESHADOW PRIMER in the anti-aging potion (it can also be purchased HERE) all over my eyelid in a fairly thin layer and let it dry thoroughly.
- Next, I use THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE with the larger side of the brush included with the palette in the color Foxy or Bootycall and apply it over half of my eyelid from my nose inward. These colors can also be purchased individually HERE.
- Then I use the SAME EYESHADOW PALETTE with the color Tease which can also be purchased individually HERE and apply the color with a different brush on the outer section of my eyelid from the crease upward.
- Finally, I use this SAME EYESHADOW PALETTE and mix the colors Busted and Blackout to darken just the far crease of my eyelid with the smaller side of the brush included with the palette. These colors can also be purchased individually HERE.
- After my eyeshadow is complete, I apply THIS LIQUID EYELINER in Intense Black (it can also be purchased HERE) from the outer corner of my eye inward about 3/4 of the way across my upper eyelid. I do it slightly thinner as I come in toward my nose.
- For my waterlines, I use THIS GEL EYELINER in Blackest Black to line my bottom and top waterlines all the way across my eye. This is the best eyeliner I have ever found that actually stays put!
- After my eyeliner is complete, I use THIS EYEBROW PENCIL in the color Medium (it can also be purchased HERE) to highlight my already microbladed eyebrows to define the inner and outer sections of my brows.
- Next I cover my entire face except my eyes with THIS COMPLEXION PRIMER (it can also be purchased HERE). It truly smoothes out my skin so good for foundation!
- Once the primer dries, I use THIS CONCEALER in Vanilla (it can also be purchased HERE) to lighten the entire area underneath my eyes about halfway down my face as well as several spots on my chin. This is hands down the absolute best concealer and lightening product that I have ever found!
- Next, I use THIS FOUNDATION in Shade 3.5 (it can also be purchased HERE) to cover the areas not already covered with concealer to slightly darken and smooth my skin. I loooove this foundation!
- Once my concealer and foundation are dry, I powder the areas covered in concealer with THIS SETTING POWDER (it can also be purchased HERE). It is my favorite ever!!!
- Next I use THIS BRONZER in Golden Light 1 to contour my cheekbones, the sides of my eyes and the corners of my forehead as well as the sides of my nose with THIS BRUSH. I detail in this video how I lightly contour my nose with THIS BRUSH as well!
- After that is complete, I am finished with my face make-up! I do not use any additional powders. Just a setting powder and bronzer! I also use THIS BLUSH in Orgasm that isn’t shown in the videos as well to highlight my cheeks sometimes too.
- Next up is eyelashes! I do not have lash extensions but have used THIS GROWTH SERUM for years now and just started trying a new one as well. I love that one so we shall see how this one works! For my lashes, I lightly curl them and then use THIS MASCARA in Black. While the first coat is still wet, I use THESE FIBER LASHES (just the fibers) and apply it over the wet mascara. I then finish it with another light coat of THIS MASCARA.
- For my lips, I am obsessed with THIS STAY ALL DAY LIPSTICK in Patina, Perla and Nude Shimmer. In this video I used Patina. I have tried so many and this brand is my fave!
- Finally, I finish it off with THE BEST NUDE LIP COLOR EVER in Sugar Daddy that I apply over almost every lipstick that I wear. The “stay all days” are dry so I love this for a creamy, natural finish.
XOXO, Brittany Hayes