What’s Mine is Yours…
Several months ago I posted a thought, a crazy one, pre-approved by my hubby and one that I thought would get minimal response. Boy was I wrong! You guys blew me away on social media with your interest at “winning” a stay at our mountain home in Big Canoe, Georgia. For starters, I had no idea how many local fans I actually had. Secondly, I wasn’t sure who would be up for staying at a stranger’s home. Well, apparently a whole bunch of you! So, here’s the deets…
A Four Day/Three Night Stay at our Four Bedroom/Three Bath Mountain Home Located in Big Canoe, GA
$50 Spending Cash for Neighborhood Amenities
How To Enter
1. Comment below with your name (make sure and read “The Rules” for why this is extra important), your location and why you would LOVE to win!
2. E-MAIL your answers to the ten questions listed at the bottom of this blog post to [email protected] by Friday, June 5th.
3. Tag two friends on either my May 26th Instagram or Facebook post about this giveaway.
Big Canoe, the South’s Premier Gated Mountain Community is conveniently located just one hour north of Atlanta, Georgia and metro area airports. Big Canoe’s park-like setting includes 8,000+ acres of pristine woodlands, meadows, lakes and streams, of which over 2,000 are accessible greenspace. With the added punch of resort-style amenities like a 27 hole golf course, tennis, swimming, state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, two outdoor pools, one indoor pool, paddle boats, rock slide, canoeing, over 22 miles trails and more than 50 clubs and organizations, there is simply never a lack of things to do.
Our Big Canoe home is a cozy little two story, four bedroom and three bathroom cabin located in the heart of Big Canoe. We are just ten minutes inside the gate and a short drive to most all of the amenities.
1. ANYONE can enter! Although friends and family are welcome to enter, I would hope that most of those close to me know that you don’t need a silly contest to come stay!
2. The name you enter into the contest (below in comments), is the ONLY name that will be given to the Big Canoe gate for entry into the neighborhood. This person must provide proper identification to receive a pass as well as the house key at our Main Gate. Absolutely no exceptions. Whatsoever. (I just want to make sure you aren’t entering for your mother’s brother’s aunt’s boyfriend’s son’s girlfriend, hehe)
3. The Top 5 entries (I will choose three and my hubby will choose two) will be listed on the blog Tuesday, June 9th. From there, random.org will choose the winner to be announced on THURSDAY, June 11th!
4. You MUST check the blog to see if you’ve won!
5. The winner can choose the dates of their stay from Friday, June 19th to Monday, July 20 (except the week of June 27-July 5)
6. The winner will choose up to three people to join them on their stay! Please NO children under age 5! (Yes, we have a two year old but our back deck is very high with minimal railing and our bunk beds are also not suitable for small children so we have decided to implement this rule.)
I thought long and hard about how to create this “giveaway”. I wish I could invite you all over for a weekend stay but since that may get a little crowded I decided that one small group will have to do for now. Since this is a blog giveaway AND I want to award one of my loyal readers, I created a little blog quiz. For some of you this may be easy as pie, and for others you may have to do a little digging. Nonetheless, all of the answers can be found somewhere within the archives of my blog. As stated above, please E-MAIL me the answers. Good Luck!
1. Who assisted me in refinishing and painting the console table in my dining room?
2. What was the theme of my daughter’s second birthday?
3. Where do I love to travel with the mommy of the little girl who was the inspiration behind the AnnaBelle Collection?
4. What resort did we stay at this past Spring Break?
5. Who does my Fashion Friday posts and how do I know her?
6. What’s the name of the company my husband and I are launching soon?
7. What month and year did we purchase our current home?
8. What is our main wall color?
9. What was Addison’s Wonderland originally?
10. What did I “quit” for three months last summer?
XOXO, Brittany Hayes