Kitchen Styling Tips & Huge Refresh with our New Delta® Broderick™️ Kitchen Faucet!
Who says a kitchen can’t be functional, beautiful AND cozy! Cozy? Yep, I’ll get to that in a bit. Y’all know whimsical, elegant and cozy is the definition of my design goals always so of course the kitchen cannot be spared! But first… let’s chat function and beauty!
As I shared in my “Kitchen is the New Living Room” refresh mood board post a few weeks back, I have been dying to give my kitchen a little refresh. I LOVE our kitchen so so much and it’s been way too long since I’ve styled it up. I was super inspired by the GORGEOUS HGTV Dream Home 2021 designed by the one and only Brian Patrick Flynn and sponsored by Delta Faucet to finally get around to not only restyling but to switching out our faucet too! We’ve had a few recent hiccups with our former one, plus I couldn’t stop thinking about the Delta® Metal Glass Rinser that Brian Patrick Flynn used in the Dream Home kitchen. Especially with four kiddos in the house now! I also saw that Delta® carries faucets with Delta® Touch2O® Technology which allows you to simply touch the faucet to turn it on. Say WHAT?!? Whether you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, Delta® Touch2O® Technology helps keep your kitchen faucet clean, even when your hands aren’t.
Needless to say, I had to have both ;-)… Delta’s Broderick™️ Kitchen Faucet in Champagne Bronze™️ and Delta’s Metal Glass Rinser both in Champagne Bronze™️. John installed it all and it is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL and of course super functional and helpful for our #partyofsix. But first, before I share our new faucet, let’s chat STYLING!
Here’s where the cozy part comes in… in designing any space, I love making a house feel like home any way I can. One easy way to do so is with ambient lighting such as lamps. I was once again inspired the the HGTV Dream Home and Brian Patrick Flynn’s use of lamps in the kitchen. Yep, the KITCHEN! I also love layering on the color and pattern for a cozy, homy feel as well. So here’s a quick little styling video along with a styling step by step…
Step by Step Tips on Styling Open Kitchen Shelving…
- Step One… Showcase your favorite statement pieces… in odd numbers of course!
- Step Two… Add in functional pieces you actually use!
- Step Three… Books always cozy up a space.
- Step Four… Using neutral colors, layer it up!
- Step Five…Add in simple big pieces to balance.
- Step Six… Give the book sets a friend or two 😉
- Step Seven… A few background pieces for depth.
- Step Eight… Got any antiques?
- Step Nine… Greenery always makes a space!
- Step Ten… Useful items of course!
- Step Eleven… Food because well, it is a kitchen!
- Step Twelve… Ambient lighting instantly cozies it up!
And here’s our newly styled kitchen and Delta® faucet…
XOXO, Brittany Hayes