While you are reading this I am miserably awaiting my “procedures” I chatted about on Monday. Yesterday was prep-day and today is “the day”. However, it is actually still Tuesday and I am sitting on the floor at Addison’s Tap/Jazz/Musical Theatre dress rehearsals. Almost four hours worth to be exact. So Winnie is playing Peppa Pig on my phone and I am getting ahead on blog posts. Because there is not a thing else to do for hours on end in a windowless dressing room in The Classic Center in Athens, GA.
Last month I started a blog series called “Currently Loving” and you guys seemed to love it so I am at it again! It is literally one big random round-up of everything I am loving these days. From food to shows to make-up and books. Basically welcome to my life…
- The Crown– We LOVE to get on a good Netflix binge. It’s our weeknight “get the kiddos in bed and chill for an hour or two” routine. But honestly we have found little that we love as much as our top faves… Breaking Bad, Revenge & Bloodline. I kept hearing that The Crown was great but “history” shows like that usually aren’t my jam. But I. Am. Hooked!!! Given that it seems pretty historically accurate, I find it sooo intriguing to learn more about Queen Elizabeth and the Royal Family. It is a MUST WATCH!
2. These Leggings– I am a self-described legging freak so I have honestly tried THEM ALLLLL! I’ve found lots I love that I regularly share on my Facebook page. But these… THESE are life-changing. Like wear every single day amazing. Worth every penny.
3. This Foundation– I am HOOKED on every single product that this brand makes. On my last “Currently Loving” post, I shared their concealer that I LOVE and this time I am sharing this foundation. It is truly the bomb dot com. Mark thinks I made that phrase up. LOLOLOL…
4. The Best Yes– So admittedly I am only a chapter in but this is something I need some mega help with in my life! AND I have heard that it is amazing from so many people so it has been on my reading list for probably a year. Excited to finally be reading it!
5. Perfect Bars– This may sound really strange but these bars are THE BEST THING EVER!! And yes, I have tried probably every bar on the market and they are all OKAY. Like edible and sometimes a little tasty. But these are SOOO GOOD! I have to say though that I have tried several flavors and this one is the only one that I love. I have trouble finding these anywhere locally so I have been ordering them HERE. Our local Kroger will sometimes have one or two but then they are sold out for weeks! They are in the refrigerator section FYI! AND they are gluten-free!
6. Lash Growth Serum– I posted this probably over a year ago on my AW Facebook page with a picture of my results and I STILL get asked about it all the time! I have tried quite and few but this one WORKS!!!
7. Velvet Ball Caps– I am a total hat girl. But usually a kind of dressed up hat girl. So once I found my favorite pink velvet hat I became OBSESSED! I get so many compliments on mine, which was actually on my blog yesterday, and I feel like it’s a little nicer looking than my mesh hat. This color is on my wish list…
8. New KOL Album– Several years ago I got HOOKED on King of Leon! I literally listen to a shuffle of their albums almost daily while I blog or clean the house or even in my car. And their new album is AMAZING!!! My favorite new song is WALLS. SOOO good!
9. This Ring– Okay so I am not the biggest jewelry wearer ever 😉 I always wear my wedding rings of course and a pair of diamond studs that Mark got for me several years ago but I really only wear extra jewelry here and there. However, I LOVE this ring! It’s a great deal and is so super cute! I have gotten to where I pop it on almost every morning!
10. Clothes Rack– This is super random but we have this exact rack in our master bedroom and it is a lifesaver!!! I originally purchased it before we had a closet (see that reveal HERE) but now we still use it all the time!!! I swear I hang stuff on it more than I even do in our closet! Every time I take something off that isn’t “dirty” per say or am steaming clothes or even hanging up newly clean stuff, it all goes here! Plus, I always put shoes on it and my purse when I get home. LOVE IT!
Shop This Post:
XOXO, Brittany Hayes